STEP 1 – GETTING ACQUAINTED WITH US
STEP 2 – QUESTIONNAIRE
If Run By Dogs’ training is a fit for you, fill out a new client questionnaire.
- Complete the New Client Questionnaire
- Kate will review your information and follow up as needed to help you and your dog choose the right type of training.
- We will send you an email with an estimate/invoice and next steps for scheduling your training
STEP 3 – CONTRACT, VET RECORDS, DEPOSIT, and SCHEDULE
- CONTRACT (BOARD & TRAIN ONLY): Complete and sign the contract online
- VET RECORDS: Email vet records to email@example.com
- DEPOSIT: Pay your deposit through the invoice in your email or by mailing us a check.
- SCHEDULE: You will receive a password in your email to enter our Training Reservations page. Choose an available recurring day & time (for private training) or board & train start date
STEP 4 – SCHEDULING CONFIRMATION
Once we receive Step 3 items, we will accept your calendar request, or re-schedule, through ScheduleOnce and you will have reserved your training.
STEP 5 – EDUCATION
Be sure to read and view all the material here before your appointment
STEP 6 – BEGIN TRAINING
The balance of your invoice is due on the first day of training. You may feel comfortable checking in about a week ahead to confirm that all is set.